DIS Driver

Bob Wooten rwooten at advpol.com
Sat Jan 20 01:29:13 GMT 2001

Gents,

Not sure if this is DIY or GMECM so.......  I just put into the incoming
directory a word document called DIS Driver overview (it has a drawing in it
so I did not know how well it would take to being saves as anything else).
Please check it out & let me know what you think.

The idea is that I can convert my 7730 to either Waste spark or CNP w/o too
much hassle, w/as little Dough-Ho as possible, & have fun in the mean time
(should I blow something up in the process, Bonus!!)

Thanks
BW
Bob Wooten