Wreckers, efi parts, which ones?

Shannen Durphey Shannen at grolen.com
Sun Jan 21 20:35:30 GMT 2001

Hmm..  how 'bout the latest version of the GM/Holden 1227808 ecm?  I can't
give you lots of details as to the applications it was used with in
Australia, but it can be configured for 4, 6, or 8 cylinder engines, it
can be used with pfi, and it's configured with MAP over there or MAF over
here.  If you've seen or heard anyone mention the 165 ecm, that's the
808's US cousin.  Adapting GM tps, cts, knock, O2, and other sensors are
up to you. The more you use, the better the final system will be.  I know
there's some Aussies on the gmecm list, they might have better info.

Shannen