Injector database

Chris Conlon synchris at speakeasy.org
Sun Jan 21 21:23:45 GMT 2001

At 05:23 PM 1/20/01 -0700, marcel chichak wrote:

>Over the last several months I've scammed and scanned data for production
>injectors. I've complied the data into a spreadsheet and uploaded one
>sorted by make and part number onto my site:
>
>http://www.planet.eon.net/~chichm/temp/injectors.pdf

Nice list, looks very useful!

A widely used list of Toyota injectors is at:

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/9975/dataBySubject/Injectors.html

They have to move their site from time to time, so if that doesn't work
go to  http://www.come.to/helene-and-matti
  then click on "automotive main page - mainly toyota"
  then, under Toyota Information, pick "engine"
  then, under Toyota Fuel Injection is "fuel injectors"

That page also has a link to a different list of Bosch injectors, not
specifically Toyota ones.

   Chris C.