Honda/NTK O2 sensor

Glenn & Debbie Woodhouse gwoodhouse2 at home.com
Thu Jul 5 03:13:10 GMT 2001

Dan,

The Honda sensor specified for the DIY-WB project terminates into a single
multi-pin connector body.  It is Honda P/N 36531-P07-003.  This crosses to
NAPA P/N OS791 (where I bought mine for $135).  You can see this sensor at
the FJO site ( http://fjoinc.com/automotive/ ).  The connector includes a
cal resistor.  This sounds like a different sensor, although the fact that
it is 5 wire is promising.  Remember, the sensor for the DIY-WB is for the
Honda Civic 1.5 L VTec engine.  There are plenty of non-VTec Civics out
there.

Good luck, Glenn.