Injector flowbench?

Barry Tisdale btisdale at cybersol.com
Thu Jul 5 14:44:09 GMT 2001

I wasn't aware of that reference when I put one together a couple of years
back.  Made it out of empty hand propane torch cylinder, various pipe
fittings, valves, etc.  Measured pulses supplied by 555 timer driving a
relay.  Pix available - pretty crude deal, sorta Flintstone-ish, but did
the job for me.

Barry