How to pull parts at a self serve yard

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Sat Jul 7 14:12:21 GMT 2001

That gave me visions of slapping horse flies off
 my face with greasy hands, loosing sockets in the
 mud, and just plain having a great time while
wondering why I didn't take up golf like
 the dweeb next door.  NOOO!..   I'd rather
take on a whole nest of wasps just to get a
cheap ECM & harness..
Mike V
<<
 Day 7, 18 hours of work and $500 later:  Bare frame (bent & twisted)
 minus several riveted on brackets, rear bumper (thrashed), receiver
 hitch (wimpy rating, bent), PS cooling loop (in grease ball), front
 suspension (mangled).  All body panels sent to the crusher.  Small pile
 of parts stashed in the yard.  Big pile of parts in my garage.  Half
 full 5 gallon bucket of bolts, also in my garage.