inlet manifold/plenum chambers

purplemonster purplemonster at ntlworld.com
Sat Jul 7 22:10:37 GMT 2001

I am looking to put a Vauxhall set up on my kit car,but the manifold will
not fit and I need to make one as no-one that I know about make such a
manifold,

how important is flow in a manifold and will it affect the mapping much?
dose the volume in the manifold make much difference,? is it better to go
bigger or smaller?

Rob

 Mini_Hybrids-subscribe at egroups.com
 4_sale-subscribe at egroups.com