FOR SALE - misc. ECM, PCM, VCM, ECU, ABS modules etc.

Jason Haines jhaines15 at home.com
Sun Jul 8 04:41:00 GMT 2001

Sorry about the lack of direct EFI content. Ignore this if you are
interested in any used ECM's or other parts.

I did it again. I went to an auction for a couple of items and bought more
than I should. I bought an entire rack of take out electric fans just so I
could have one of the fans (they would only sell them as a lot). I haven't
had a chance to catalog the part numbers of the fans. I am also hoping to
test all of them and see how much current they draw at 12 volts. I will put
them all up on my web site when I am done.

I did the same thing on the ECM's. I have posted most of the GM, Chrysler,
Ford and miscellaneous other manufacturers ECM, PCM, air bag module, body
control module, ABS module, etc. part numbers on my web site. I am just now
trying to figure out what they all go to. I figured some people might be
interested in them before I get all of the descriptions figured out and put
them on ebay. I haven't figured out pricing yet either so just make me an
offer.

You can go to my forsale stuff at
http://members.home.net/jhaines15/forsale.htm

Or you can go directly to the ECM's etc. by going to
http://members.home.net/jhaines15/efi.htm

I also bought a lot of instrument clusters but I haven't put them up on the
web site yet (still separating out the good from the bad and then I need to
takes pictures of them etc.).

Jason