new subscriber

justin ivan vlkslvr at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 9 11:56:23 GMT 2001

Chris,
I am burning my own chips for a g-60 injection. The actual chip burning
itself is simple as anything. I have an EMP10 eprom burner and have had
great sucess with it once I started running the software under WIN 98
instead of NT. I am using Atmel 29C256 eproms. Instead of requiring a UV
light source to erase it can be done electronically. Sure the prom is more
expensive then a regular one, but it's ony like 3 bucks and you can use them
again and again.
The only thing I can't help you with is the actual maps in a VR6 chip. I was
lucky to stumble across a software that maps the tables from the g-60 into
nice graphs and all. Unfortunately it only does this for the G-60 and Ford
EECIV(or whatever it is).
Feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.
Justin