new subscriber

Chris chriscobalus at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 8 19:13:34 GMT 2001

Hello all, I am new to the list and I own a 1985 Volkswagen Golf w/vr6 motor
using Bosch Motronic engine management.  I went to the website for the list
and browsed throug the Bosch(and more specifically Motronic) information but
didn't find much in the way for custom chip tuning.  Can anyone offer some
hints to where I should begin my search for burning custom proms for my
vehicle.  I have Volkswagens interface/diagnostic software and a laptop,
where do I go from here?  thanks in advance

Chris