Honda/NTK O2 sensor/Speed Pro

Mark S. Riley turbotuneusltd at triad.rr.com
Sun Jul 8 18:14:52 GMT 2001

Changing the clutch on a Honda Civic with a turbo'ed GSR engine equipped
with a Speed Pro fuel injection system and the O2 has the same numbers and
connector on it as the one I got from NAPA under OS-791. Cal resistor is in
place and the wiring goes out to it and back to the ecm. Thought it was
interesting as we were told by Speed Pro that the sensors had to be
calibrated to the system and they want $300.00 for one. Wonder just how this
has to be calibrated differently?  ;-)  Mark