Measuring VE

John Dammeyer johnd at autoartisans.com
Tue Jul 10 21:26:38 GMT 2001

Hi,
To my understanding that's a good way to do it.  However,  if you are
planning on using a MAF sensor for the injection control the VE value is
somewhat redundant other than for information collection for manifild
construction and tuning.  It's really only needed for the MAP style
controllers if they aren't completely table driven.

Cheers,

John

quotes) in the body of a message (not the subject) to
majordomo at lists.diy-efi.org