DIY flowbench?

John Dammeyer johnd at autoartisans.com
Wed Jul 11 04:44:02 GMT 2001

I'd look at using a sawdust collection system without the bags.  Those
centrifugal blowers are rated in CFM so it should be pretty easy to spec
in a 650cfm or 1000cfm dust collector that can spend most of it's time
keeping the wood working shop safe and part of the time serving as a
major vac source.

John