WB Instruments

Jack yoshi at hotpop.com
Fri Jul 13 00:17:19 GMT 2001

Brand new, the unit heats up and is operational in about 30-45 sec. Now the
unit won't come on unit I drive around for a few minute. I've gotten Bosch
WB sensor for about $150 each. So it's not too bad even though the unit was
$1200. (was about 1100 when I got mine a year or two ago)
My idiot friend borrow the unit to tune a Honda. Left the sensor on there
and drove around for a few weeks (without hooking up the box). I'm assuming
that all the particles in the exhaust might have accumlated on the sensor.
This is why I want to get calibration gas for it.

Jack