Mazda rotaries. Pre mix and octane reduction

Kurt Heintz KHeintz at t-online.de
Mon Jul 16 19:34:33 GMT 2001

The position sensor is quite normal potentiometers. The electronic oil dosing
pump is too susceptible! Additionally I would replace the series apexseals!
http://www.hurley-engineering.ltd.uk/

or Racing Beat Carbon Apex Seals

Haltech Maps for RX-7
http://www.hitman.hm

Oil Pump Chains, Pressure Regulators
86-95 Oil Pump Chain,
(B) Regulator (74-92) Stock (bypasses oil at 60-70 PSI) / Series pressure
93-95   Stock regulator
(B) Regulator - High Performance (74-92) (bypasses oil at 80-85 PSI /
Adjustable
(C) Regulator - Factory Race (74-92) (bypasses oil at 105-115 PSI,
adjustable, shims provided for front  regulator)

Best regards Kurt