Max fuel pressure for 0280 150 945

Axel Rietschin Axel_Rietschin at compuserve.com
Thu Jul 19 12:36:24 GMT 2001

Richard,

I've no experience with the injectors you mention but it might be wise to
contact Robert Bosch Gmbh; I had some success here in Switzerland, I was
able to obtain the information related to the injectors I use (0 280 150 803
and 400).

For information, I use 400 kPa static pressure (which then raise up to 640
kPa with boost) and I know some people are using 500 kPa static pressure
with the 400 and 403 injectors. Also I vaguely recall having read somewhere
that 500 kPa was the point of diminishing returns.

That said, you might have a fuel pump issue? Are you using a Bosch 044 fuel
pump? Also the regulator's rising rate should be 1:1.

Hope this helps,
Axel