Max fuel pressure for 0280 150 945

Axel Rietschin axel_rietschin at compuserve.com
Thu Jul 19 16:54:06 GMT 2001

>Hello Axel,
>I am limited to the size of the 803 injectors because I got EPROM´s for
>my upgraded engine to use with the 803.
>I plan to upgrade the ECU to a Pectel T6 later (btw, thanks for your
>advice, I contacted them and got a demo software, very impressive. Looks
>much better than the Motec software.

That's why I choose them over Motec for my own car. I've experience with
both systems (T6 & M48) and the Pectel is clearly easier to use while
offering more functions with more control, such as all PID parameters for
closed-loop things. They don't release new software very often, but their
stuff is very reliable and stable.

> Price is about US$3000 +US$ 500 for
>a NTK UEGO sensor). I could use a setup like yours and add my old
>injectors for better low-end (they are 337ml/min).

Yes it's easy to do that sort of things when you have a UEGO. To get a nice
flat transition between one and two banks will require a little bit of work,
though. You'll have to record the injection time computation parameters and
the lambda to see exactly what's going on during the change (I've logged the
relevant channels at 100Hz), then tweak the bank split parameters until the
transition from one to two injectors is perfectly smooth. At the end it will
be impossible to notice when the second bank turns on or off.