Max fuel pressure for 0280 150 945

Axel Rietschin axel_rietschin at compuserve.com
Wed Jul 25 00:03:44 GMT 2001

> Thank-you!  Do you find it works well and is easy to use?  What was the
> vendor's name for this setup?  Have a website for them?  How long have you
> been using their product, and are you happy with them in general?

Yes I'm happy it woks very well and it's easy to use while offering a
tremendous level of fine grained control over everything you can think of,
and probably more ;-) Best of all, it just works. It's made by Pectel
Control Systems and their web site is at www.pectel.co.uk I use a T6 since
1.5 year and I've only two words about it: absolutely fabulous :-)

--Axel