Water Injection

Kris Weldy volvo4life at home.com
Wed Jul 25 23:58:08 GMT 2001

I suggest that running rich or more than rich does offer a substantial
decrease of power.I have seen engines dyno running extremely lean with egts
in the upper 1600 degree area (with ceramic and other coatings to keep the
motors from melting) make in upwards of 150-200more horsepower, at Norwood
Autocraft.
www.bobnorwood.com

 Your friend, Kris Weldy.
Arlington Texas
1988 supra turbo jap spec
1996 dodge avenger es
AIM : Volvofam3

1987 volvo (b23ft)  w/haltech f7c,4.10 rear gears,supra injectors,supra fuel
pump,aw71 tranny,SAM t5 cam,t03/04e turbo with 47 trim,20psi,yadda yadda
yadda-Newly sold.
Check out www.badbricks.com for a rough draft on turbo sizing written by
me,and some interesting volvos.