Water Injection

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Thu Jul 26 03:12:21 GMT 2001

Guess we better all go to air cooled engines, heck a blown headgasket can
fill a cylinder with water.
Better dump that port type injection, a leaking injector can dump a bunch of
fuel in a cylinder.
Yes, you can fill a cylinder with water, but like you point out thinking
things out can avoid those pit falls.   A check valve or two can help.
Like so many things, a failure of a part can cause problems.
Bruce

From: "944Technologist" <f_wilk at hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Water Injection