Water Injection

Joseph Obernberger joelori at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 26 11:31:14 GMT 2001

Good question.  I *think* they are used to attach to home water systems for better
water pressure and less water pump on time.  A water pump is set to come on at a
certain pressure and fill the tank until the air pressure in the tank reaches some
value.  The air pressure then pushes on the bladder to supply water pressure
without the pump coming on.  I'm not sure what one would use a 2 gallon tank for -
seems kinda small - they had much larger ones - I think the biggest was around 30
gallons.
                                                    joeo