Little Project (a little OT)

Onebil2mny at aol.com Onebil2mny at aol.com
Fri Jul 27 01:13:08 GMT 2001

While it's not exactly on topic, I have a small job if anyone is willing to
perform it. I am looking to convert my gas powered generator (like in a
motorhome) to some sort of electronic ignition. I originally thought I could
install a Boyer or similar motorcycle ignition system, but there isn't any
rotating part that would lend itself to the installation. So, I thought that
instead I might just have someone make some sort of transistor device that
would take the load off the points, thus seriously extending their life and
making the ignition system virtually maintenance free. Is there anyone out
there who would be willing to undertake such a project for a reasonable fee?

Thanks!
Bill K