Little Project (a little OT)

Jared Ryan jaredryan at compuserve.com
Fri Jul 27 01:36:26 GMT 2001

I built a kit that I found in an electronics store, that works for a system
with points.  It changes the role of points, giving a transistor the job of
actually triggering the spark.  I forget the brand or number of the kit,
though, and I'm not sure how well it'd work in real life.  It works fine on
a test bench (with an actual auto distributor and coil).