Little Project (a little OT)

Dr Flowgood doug at provide.net
Fri Jul 27 02:09:40 GMT 2001

I have seen little electronic ignition modules that replace the points, made for
lawnmower engines. very similer to the Pertronix Ignitor system I have in my old
gm points style distributor. They may even be the guys that make them, Im not
sure .Maybe a sharp parts guy at a small engine shop coould "point" you in the
right direction.  :' )

Good luck
Doug