Motronic ML1.X "EPROM Adapter Boards"

944Technologist f_wilk at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 30 18:08:35 GMT 2001

Sorry about this, using the DIY_EFI list for selling things. But...... there
are a lot of ML1.X (RCA 1802 CPU) users on this list and I have no other way
of contacting them. I am selling these because PORSCHE 944 owners have a
need for it but some of you BMW owners could benefit too.

This self installed "EPROM Adapter Boards" converts from BOSCH ML1.X series
ECUs from ROM to EPROM. The BOSCH Motronic ML1.X series ECUs were used by
PORSCHE, BMW, and VOLVO covering BOSCH part numbers in the range "0 261 200
001" to "0 261 200 027" (maybe higher). For details, see the following Web
page:

http://members.tripod.com/944dme/
Select Page: "Update Your DME"

FR Wilk