Hi i am new to the list and i have a cpl of ??'s

David Hunt bamainc at home.com
Tue Jul 31 02:02:09 GMT 2001

I was thinking about storing the width info and keeping track of the fuel
used.  It would also be a measure of horsepower.  The racing guys (I'm not
one of them) would be able to determine performance vs. time for either drag
or round racing.

Let's see at millisecond resolution what size variable would be necessary to
keep the total? Just kidding, but it would be a big number.  Also, there
would need to be a count of number of actuation's to compensate for the
turn-on and turn-off times.  i.e. A 3millisecond pulse does not provide 3
times the fuel of a 1 millisecond pulse.  In fact, the latter might not be
any fuel at all for some injectors.

Just thinking out loud, (I've got a clicking IBM keyboard.)

dh