old-school bosch injection (cis) question/s

Jörgen Karlsson jorgen.m.karlsson at home.se
Tue Jul 31 02:38:08 GMT 2001

I think that it is safe to plug it, but I will try running the idle air that
way on mine. I have managed to install the throttle body so I need to remove
it to set the throttle stop.

There is a small ortifice in the hose leading to it, on my 200tq it was
connected to the intercooler. Most of the idle air must go that way since
the throttle is fully closed and the idle valve disconnected on my car.

http://quattro.xrs.net
Jörgen Karlsson
Gothenburg, Sweden.