Hi i am new to the list and i have a cpl of ??'s

Joseph Obernberger joelori at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 31 10:59:42 GMT 2001

You might be able to do this with a frequency to voltage converter chip.  Even
might be able to get one for free from national semiconductor's webpage as a
sample.  That would convert the injector signal into a linear voltage signal -
then one could use a normal voltmeter/panel meter (simple voltmeter with
display) to watch the duty cycle.  I've never tried this.

                                                            joeo