Be famous among gearheads!

Matt Beaubien mrbeau0 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 23:02:59 GMT 2001

Dave,

Thanks for the tip!  I've been trying to figure this out for ages.

Next question.  I tried deleting a collapsed conversation and it came up
with a warning.  I clicked on "no" when prompted if I wanted to delete all
the messages.  Unfortuantely I had "Don't ask me again" checked as well.  I
want to be able to delete entire threads without reading.  How do I change
it???  Anyone know?

Thanks again,

Matt.