Gas price control

Dan Zorde dzorde at erggroup.com
Tue May 1 00:25:27 GMT 2001

Perth, Western Australia, just went to A$1.05/L (not much in US$, but it is
if you live here) for 92 Octane unleaded (up A$0.12 on previous day).  Out
of that over half would be government taxes.  The funny thing is that the
government is constantly on the oil companies backs claiming they are
ripping of the public, and yet there is no way in hell the government would
even contemplate reducing their taxes to help.

Dan  dzorde at erggroup.com