Gas price control

Warwick Anderson racingfit at goconnect.net
Tue May 1 05:47:55 GMT 2001

I saw a report of a German "boffin" who was getting good results producing
Hydrogen from water using silicon (as used in puters)  caustic soda, and
heat.
He said this is how it was produced for the air ships in the 1930s (like the
Hindenberg)
the only by product from the process is sand.

I  was given some plans to make an in car hydrogen gas maker, so I gave it a
go.
Yes it made hydrogen
not enough to even go "pop" to a match!
Ya never know if ya never try.

I did get a few ideas from it and built a system that helps my fuel economy
a little so it wasn't a total waste...