Bosch 0 280 155 752

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Fri May 4 11:02:33 GMT 2001

That would be great.  The original list was donated to the group by someone who was
subscribed for only a few months.  The author spent considerable hours contacting
oem and aftermarket fuel injection companies to get as much information as he
could.  Since then, no one has put anywhere near that much effort into maintaining
the listing.

Shannen