Bosch 0 280 155 752

Eric Fahlgren efahl at adams.com
Fri May 4 10:22:57 GMT 2001

Shannen Durphey wrote:

> Eric, have you looked at the injector list on the ftp site?  I think it's called
> fuelflow.txt.  It's not complete either, but may bridge a gap in the other
> resources.
> Shannen

Ya know, I _thought_ there was something out there, but the clouds
of age (or is it lack of sleep?) got in the way.  That list is an
excellent resource, I wonder if anyone is maintaining it?  If I
get time (ha ha), I check and see if the other tables add information
and if so I'll try to consolidate them into a newer version...

--
Eric Fahlgren                            Mechanical Dynamics, Inc
efahl at adams.com                          Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA