Intake manifold construction

BamaInstrument BamaInstrument at email.msn.com
Tue May 8 18:20:24 GMT 2001

Yep, I saw an article that stated that underhood heat can easily go over 300
degrees F after a shutdown.  The timing was retarded to determine if the
heat source was headers and the temperature went into the mid 300 degree F
range.

Also, it seems that older cars which have engine ventilation higher in
relationship to the engine have less trouble.  When setting and not running
the heat seems to come out of the radiator opening in older cars.

dh