Bosch LSM11 Resistance (Ri) Curve Data? (was RE: DIY_EFI Digest V5

Eric Fahlgren efahl at adams.com
Thu May 10 12:24:45 GMT 2001

Dr Flowgood wrote:

> Modern Muscle is out of buisness, and I think I heard Mike Licht was involved
> with Ramchargers performance shops somehow or another.  they are in Livonia.MI

Well, not really out of business, but bought by Ramchargers and
now all their products (including the AFR meter) are sold under
the Ramchargers name.

   http://www.ramchargers.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/CategoryDisplay?cgrfnbr=10767&cgmenbr=541

--
Eric Fahlgren                            Mechanical Dynamics, Inc
efahl at adams.com                          Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA