Rod ends

Eric Fahlgren efahl at adams.com
Thu May 10 13:01:13 GMT 2001

Roy wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I know this is not EFI related but as you americans
> are fortunate enough to have easy access to a wide
> range of automotive parts, where as in the UK its an
> expensive nightmare, I thought I would ask if anybody
> knows of a source for chrome moly rod ends at a
> reasonable price.

Roy,

I don't know what you think is reasonable, but I buy stuff like
that from Racer Parts Wholesale.  I've found their prices to be
very competitive (about the best around for Aeroquip, for instance),
and they have most stuff like this in stock.

   http://www.racerpartswholesale.com/rodindx.htm

No affiliation yada yada yada, just a satisfied customer,
Eric

--
Eric Fahlgren                            Mechanical Dynamics, Inc
efahl at adams.com                          Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA