Fw: Rod ends

PRD C5 EFI/ECM Research c5efiecm at performanceresearchonline.com
Thu May 10 13:43:42 GMT 2001

 Roy,

One place that supplies every rod end related part you can imagine is
National Rod Ends at www.nred.com .

Also, try www.halshocks.com , they are owned by QA1 Precision Products who
makes Rod Ends and other hardware. I have been developing suspension
applications with them and they seem to be friendly and affordable (at least
when it comes to shocks). Anyway, good luck...

Ethan Hall
Performance Research and Development, Inc.
 www.performanceresearchonline.com
.

majordomo at lists.diy-efi.org