FS: 500 lb/hr Aeromotive fuel pump

Clay B clayb at sonic.net
Fri May 11 16:09:51 GMT 2001

Thought someone on the list might be building a motor large enough to need
this pump. I used it for only about 6 hours before deciding to rebuild the
engine, and add new turbos. Naturally, I added a couple hundred
horsepower, and exceeded the flow capabilities of this pump.

This pump is designed for continuous duty (*not* drag race
only). Construction quality is excellent, and it is reasonably quiet when
mounted on rubber. $200.

http://www.aeromotiveinc.com/products/1000hp_pump.shtml

- Clay