1989 GMC Sierra Engine Swap - 5.0L to 5.7L

Ken Richardson krichar at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue May 15 11:11:48 GMT 2001

Shannen,

Yes, I'm still using the 305 injectors. Are there any other differences
other than the injectors that you know of? I know the knock sensor is
different so I did purchase a new 350 knock sensor.

If I don't change the injectors would I be better off sticking with the 305
EPROM or switching to an ASDU EPROM?

Thanks
Ken