SV: Turbo Imp - Surge tank advice?

Dave Edge edgedj at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 13:50:08 GMT 2001

My idea is to have a bulb in the gravity feed line at
the front, leading down to the pump. This should
eliminate any surge, unless the corner goes on long
enough to use all the fuel in the bulb.

Surge tank would be best though I think, especially as
the fiesta fuel pump has a large flange on the top
with two pipes coming from it - one for fuel out under
pressure, the other for low pressure return.

Ideally the surge tank will have a float on the top to
shut a valve preventing further ingress of petrol.
Maybe this is overkill but I like the sound of it.

looking forward to eating BMWs for lunch :-)

Dave

--- espen hilde <mwichstr at online.no> wrote: > Hi!