TBI Manifold Preference...???

twsharpe at mtco.com twsharpe at mtco.com
Wed May 30 20:23:05 GMT 2001

I have used the Weiand and find it teriffic as long as you have a "small" cam
and/or wide lobe separation. Anything that idles really bad with a Victor or
Victor Jr. will die w/ the Weiand.  (I don't know why)  As long as you are "up"
on the cam, the Weiand works better that anyone thinks it should. Just my $.02
Tom