Detonation Monitor

David Hunt bamainc at home.com
Thu May 31 01:13:55 GMT 2001

Exactly what are the archives?

Is it the ftp pages?

Have you looked at the web page lately?

I've downloaded the entire ftp site, but haven't found (yet) the info on
knock sensor.  I've followed every link on the website and haven't found
that info either.

I've read this response "There is a ton of good info., about this in the
archives already" many times and in many forms over the years.  And I used
to be able to find things, but now I can't.

I'm not complaining, I just need help if there is something I've overlooked.

dh