Wiring harness construction technique question

David Hunt bamainc at home.com
Thu May 31 01:14:09 GMT 2001

I would like to put emphasis on one line below.

"Never mix terminal plating to avoid corrosion problems."

Gold terminals are not completely gold, but rather a flash on another
metallic surface (like nickel) and if they are mated with a contact of
another technology, it may be very detrimental to the system.

Gold to gold. Tin to tin....etc.

dh