Detonation Monitor

David Hunt bamainc at home.com
Thu May 31 20:18:13 GMT 2001

Bruce,

Please bare with me.  What I believe you are saying is

ftp.diy-efi.org

is the FTP site and

ftp.diy-efi.org/incoming

is "user contributions" - more or less.

However, the diy_efi, efi332 and gmecm specific info is at

ftp.diy-efi.org/pub/gmecm
ftp.diy-efi.org/pub/efi332
and
ftp.diy-efi.org/pub/diyefi

respectively.  Is this all of the archives?

dh