Wide Band O2 Measurement

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Thu May 31 19:43:17 GMT 2001

Under what conditions?.
WOT, that might be possible.   At least the error factor is leaning toward
reading too lean.   I've seen some flow ratings for cats., and they can be
rather non-restictive, so at high cfm they probably just allow the exhuast
to pass thru without having much effect on them.

If you recall a thread from a couple years ago, CARB, and the EPA still
haven't argeed on what the O2 sensor is actually reacting too.
Bruce