Question for those who have completed DIY-WB assembly

Stephen Andersen SAndersen at advan-tek.com
Thu Nov 8 03:38:54 GMT 2001

I am currently assisting with 2 other listers in developing
the LCD display board to add to the DIY-WB.  I am working
on mechanical layout for the two boards to fit into an enclosure to house
the display, buttons, DB-9 output connector, and wire "harness".  This
will ultimately result in detailed assembly drawings and
drawings for the required cutouts/mods to the enclosure.

I need to know the maximum height of any given components that
"stick up" off the WB PCB after it is assembled.  Obviously
accurate measurements are better, as "about a 1/2" isn't going
to conclusively answer any questions for me until I get my
own board assembled!   Can anyone help me?!?!?!?

Thanks in advance for the info!!

Steve