WB Display (was: Which WB O2 is Best??)

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Fri Nov 9 14:48:21 GMT 2001

So I haven't spend enough money bringing this project to life?.
What do you want?.
I should now get a lawyer?.
Gads, you as much a peice of work as Peter is.
It's a pitiful world when **MEN** have to resort to lawyers at ever whim.
What is so bad about having thought a man could be true to his word?.

There is no *FEELING* about it.
Just look at the facts, all of them.

There is no ego involved on my part, just a desperate effort to try and
promote future DIY EFI porjects.  Is that a bad thing?.  Maybe we ought to
huddle around and discuss car wax.

Gads, if you want a do nothing list, your sure indorsing one
Bruce

From: "David LaRoe" <davidlaroe at home.com>
Subject: Re: WB Display (was: Which WB O2 is Best??)

> Bruce ...... Is this "Agreement" a legal, binding document?  Has it
> withstood the rigors of a real Court proceedings?  Now is the time that
you
> have a Golden opportunity!  You feel that a certain person has violated
the
> agreement.  Take them to Court and verify both the Legal validity of the
> agreement and the value of the WB group's design.  I, at one time, thought
> this group was a hobby and hobbies are suppose to be FUN.  The last few
days
> have been about Egos and is becoming nasty.  Reading all this garbage,
from
> a few list members, is not promoting the hobby and is not fun ........
Dave

majordomo at lists.diy-efi.org