DIY_EFI Digest V5 #868

Brian L Massey blocklm at juno.com
Fri Nov 9 16:34:05 GMT 2001

On Fri, 9 Nov 2001 08:05:54 -0500 "Clare Snyder" <claresnyder at home.com>
writes:

> Here's how I figure it - I've got my project basically on hold,
> waiting for a
> way of checking mixtures. It's starting to get Da@( cold up here, so
> the project
> may end up on hold until spring.- That's why I should have it a
> month ago.

I've got an admission to make. I once sent BobR a similar whine about how
I was "burning summer", needed the circuit *now*, and didn't want to have
to wait for the boards to be released, before he would post the final
circuit design. Yes I really did!

Bob was his usual patient self with me in response, and then told me how
he had spent most of his own spring at the bench getting everything
working for everyone, instead of being able to focus on his own engine
work. By the time he was done with me, I rightly felt like the total
ingrate I was behaving like.

I had no other choice but to humbly apologize for my stupidity. So I know
of what I speak; I think you owe the diyWB team an apology. BTW, I did
finally get the circuit when it was officially released, built my two on
perfboard, and you know what? my own delays in getting the thing soldered
up were longer than I had to wait on BobR. :)

Try their shoes on for a little while; it will give you a whole new
perspective.

BLM