CanBus: now rotary bashing

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Mon Nov 26 16:41:56 GMT 2001

Ya, but it has em, *low mass* rotors, and that really nifty way they pin
then to the center gear.   The weight of the ecentric shaft doesn't save
much.

How about cooling area for the chamber to transfer heat to the cooling
system?.   While its a disadvantage energy wise to make a 4 stroke, in
racing applications, the extra piston events, allow things to cool some
between heat cycles.
   No bashing anything, just mentioning some of the short comings.
Bruce