WB-LED display

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Mon Oct 1 20:30:32 GMT 2001

It sounds like you're pretty close.  No LEDs at 2.5v.

2.75 Vout is 17.93 A/F.  That should just about turn
on 8 lean LEDs.

You should get 20 LEDs on the rich side for Stoich
minus 1.129 V, or 1.371V.  1.75 Vout is 11.2:1 A/F,
which is about 13 rich LEDs.

Sounds like the gain is too high on the rich side and
too low on the lean side.  If you switched R3 and R14,
it would do that.  Check that you have S + 2.5V, or about
5V on pins 6 & 7 of U2 and U10.  You might set it up
on the bench and feed in fixed votages to double
check everything; hard to do when everything is
bouncing around.

What color LEDs did you use?  Anything will work, but
I prefer red for lean and green for rich.

Bruce Roe